I was fortunate enough to receive three blogger awards recently, so it's time to pay it forward.
In keeping with the rules of this award, here are 7 random (nutty) facts about me:
- I'm strangely concerned about chairs at the kitchen table. They must be pushed in.
- I love hard, fruity candy and jawbreakers. A bag of Lifesavers sits near my computer, and I crunch them while I write. "Hello, Dentist? It's me again."
- I met my husband when I was 12 years old, while standing in the snack line in 7th grade.
- I won't eat chicken off the bone.
- I believe Hershey's Kisses taste best at Christmas time, when they're wrapped in red and green foil.
- I'm a homebody, and like to be settled in by 8 p.m.
- At a whopping 5' 1", I'm the tallest woman in my family.
I'm passing this award on to the following cool people:
- Leigh D'Ansey
- Janet Sumner Johnson
- Kay Evans
- Perry Block
- Emma Michaels
- Janel's Jumble
- Hannah Stoneham
- Mary Mc Donald
- Kerrin Hearfield
I received this Who's Awesome? award from Karen Gowan. How cute is this little doggie? He looks like he's winking at us.
Here's three blogs I think are awesome:
And finally, this Honest Scrap award was given to me by Kerrin Hearfield. Thanks, Kerrin! I'm passing this one along to these honestly great bloggers:
If you don't already follow these bloggers, check them out!